Originally published at: https://www.novosmundos.net/527/space-system-enters-stage-2/
Due to the progress made under stage 1 of the space system, the staff is ready to elevate the system to its second stage. As part of this change additional ship types will unlock and larger amounts of existing ones can be purchased. All players will also be granted an additional twenty points.
As a reminder these restrictions apply to stage 2:
- An entity can have no more than fifty Corvettes or Light Frigates.
- An entity cam have no more than twenty Frigates.
- An entity can have no more than three Destroyers.
- An entity can have no more than one Cruiser.
- An entity can have no more than five tier 1 space stations/planetary bases.
- Tier 1 space stations/planetary bases cannot hold more than 1,000 people.
- Weapons of mass destruction in space are prohibited.
The difference between stage 2 and 3 is relatively short, as such we expect that will unlock in 4-6 weeks depending on progress.